Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Zucchini Ribbon Lasagna

Zuchinni-Ribbon-Lasagna

This morning it was cold. It made it hard to climb out of my warm bed. I guess the chilly climate finally decided to come. In September the weather started to cool off, but then it changed its mind and it got warm again. The same thing happened in October. I thought for sure it would get cold by Halloween...but no, instead it was cool. We even had some rain in October. But today, the winds have finally changed. Now I can officially wear my cozy sweaters. Soon I'll have to start thinking about how I can avoid the flu season.

So in celebration of the cold, I decided to post this great zucchini lasagna recipe I found in my whole living magazine (A Martha Stewart Publication). Squash is in season so this dish is most appropriate. This delicious easy to make lasagna is very healthy and gluten free. You can even leave out the meat to make it vegetarian.

Zucchini-Ribbon-Lasagna


Source: Wholeliving.com.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what my twin boys' take will be on this lasagna recipe. We all love lasagna in the family but I haven't really tried using zucchini instead of the real pasta. It's quite interesting though, I think I'm going to give it a try. I'm sure my boys including hubby would love to try out something new, lol! Thanks for sharing this one :)

    ReplyDelete