Monday, September 27, 2010

Roasted Heirloom Tomato Soup

Heirloom-Tomatoe-Soup

I always wonder what life would be like if I was not always in a hazy, lethargic and tired state. You see I just have this horrible habit of functioning on very little sleep. Its become a bit of a vice, really. I am always compelled to stay up late to either finish a movie, a tv show, or to surf the net. At the time it always seems like a good idea, but then the next morning when I am struggling to wake up I inwardly scold myself for being so undisciplined. But yet every day I always tell myself, "This time I will definitely go to bed early." Yeah right.

Croutons

Well lastnight I actually accomplished the impossible. I had the will power to go to bed at 9:30 p. So today I feel like a million bucks. That is why I am here tonight, staying up late to blog about this wonderful recipe for Roasted Heirloom Tomato Soup. It is such a quick and easy soup and so perfect for the upcoming fall weather. The red pepper flakes and paprika give it a tasty zing.

And since I am in such a cheery mood (yawn), I want to also share this lovely stop motion movie I stumbled across called ideas by heart that was created by an advertising student. According to Annika Backstrom, the goal was to make advertising a bit more colorful and happy.

Heirloom Tomatoe Soup

Source: Recipe adapted from 101 Cookbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment