Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sweet Caroline and Her Quince

shabby chic


Oh, sweet Caroline. Good times never seem so good.

Caroline has turned 15 and is blossoming into a beautiful young woman. She loves to read Harry Potter books and hopes to someday become a doctor. Snapping pictures of her was such a blast since her and I both share a love for all that is vintage.

Oh and if you are wondering where I got that sweet logo at the top of this post, it from Shabby Blogs.

harry potter, quince

harry potter books, quince invitations

recipes

healthy recipes

whole foods


photographer las vegas

las vegas food

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tribute to your stunning daughter! Love, love, love your photos and those rings Caroline is wearing! :-)Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Emma! I wish she were my daughter but alas I have no children. I am hoping that will change this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sorry! My mistake..ekk. I had thought you looked too young to have a 15 year old. She is a beautiful young lady. Sorry again!

    ReplyDelete